Can we take a moment to admire the gorgeousness of the sunset in Midtown Atlanta, tonight? Alright, done? Good! So I found a fun 20 Questions survey that I thought would be fun to share. Hope you enjoy!
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
- playing soccer games!
- working out with Jeremy (love our buddy workouts)
- reading by the pool in the summer
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
- The Vikings (History Channel)
- Family Guy
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Take them, but it’s fun when someone else has the camera every once in a while. I always forget to get photos of Jeremy & I when we are out.
4) Why do you blog?
It gives me a place to put some of my creative energy to use, and I can both keep track of & share the things I try with people who may be interested!
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
- WordPress hah
- Weather channel (does the phone app count?)
- Pulse reader
6) If you could have lunch with
one two persons from your Twitter list who would it be? 😉
@ProfDrAndro – Adel Moussa of Suppversity. A genius regarding things fitness & nutrition.
also … Ingrid Visser (@orcaingrid) – she researches & swims with the killer whales in New Zealand
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
- organic cream top yogurts, especially from Kalona
- candied ginger
- beef jerky
- Quest bars
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
My husband counts, I swear! We don’t, but one day when we have the space and a yard, I’d love a German Shepherd like my brother’s.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
Cintiq tablet, my Canon Digital Rebel, and mascara.
10) What’s your favorite drink?
Alcoholic? Beer – good craft beers like Dogfish Head Indian Brown. Oh, not alcoholic? Water and Hot teas of all sorts.
Yes, but my cooking tends to be random and experimental! (for example, my dinner of taco seasoned ground lamb, red lentil/rice/quinoa mash, guac, plantain chips, and stir fried okra. haha. (Pictured Left)
12) Do you have children?
None, but plan to in the future.
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
Soccer, lifting, drawing stuff, reading random nerdy research, playing guitar and piano.
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
More shy/introverted than outgoing but I thrive getting in my time out with people, too, even if it’s just at the gym. Large crowds make me nervous, though… (cough Dekalb Farmers Market, especially on the weekend, makes me feel like I am about to have a panic attack).
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
Since I refuse the surgery, a larger chest won’t count haha. But seriously, I can get waaaaay too distracted & don’t sit still very well!
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Maybe Robert Downey Jr?
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
The Atlanta Food & Wine Festival counts, right? It was in the last 7 days.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
Very near my immediate family right now (less than a mile away!)
19) List three of your talents
Sketching/drawing, lifting heavy for my height/weight, playing guitar and piano by ear.
20) What is your greatest attribute?
Perseverance & willingness to take a chance on the unknown.
That’s all for now!
I have some more protein bar reviews coming up in the next week (B-Up bar, Krush bars) so keep tuned!