It’s Wednesday and we are more than halfway done with the normal work week! So I have my Wednesday workout and another weird list for you… Speaking of weird, we had a car go through the fence at our apartment complex today. I think there was a police chase involved, but I could be wrong. Regardless, the roads were wet and the fence and brick columns definitely stopped this guy… That’s car #2 in less that 12 months, in nearly the same spot (the last one was Thanksgiving morning really early, around 5 AM). It’s crazy how bad people can drive in this city,- the drivers are scary sometimes, even though I love Atlanta.. Anyways, it’ll be a quick post tonight – workout first:
- 1 mile walk to the gym & Kettlebell swing warm-up w/35 lb kettlebell
- Barbell warm-up followed by Front Squats – 95×10,105×8,115×8, 125×6, 135×5, 145×3, 145×3 then a quick every minute on the minute for 5 minutes with 135×3 followed by a cooldown with decreasing front squat weights.
- Deadlift 135×6, 145×6, 145×5 (mostly to give the hamstrings some easy work) followed by TRX single-leg lunges
My workout was followed by a steak burrito bowl from Moes (thanks to my husband) with all of the fixings, including guacamole ❤
So I figured I’d stick with my weird theme for Wednesday’s so far an give you another list of some of my weird tendencies/habits…errr… gifts. 🙂
- I talk to my plants, like when I water them… especially when I am home alone.
- I’m blind in my right eye (my brain doesn’t like to use it) and constantly run into things on my right side.
- Despite that, I am a freakishly good shot with rubber bands.
- The first time I saw the Count Censored video, I almost peed myself laughing. I have a terrible sense of humor. (warning: explicit language…)
- Did I mention my obsession with dolphins before?
What “weirdnesses” do you have? (See, I made a new word!)